Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Open Letter to the Readers of This Blog

Thank you for reading this blog, commenting, and sending emails.  Your input and encouragement have made me smile and let me know there are other people who value good writing and despise bad.

Life has gotten very busy for me, and I think it's time to end this blog after a year of writing it.  There's not much more I can say about the wretchedness of Global Watch, and I shudder at the prospect of going through Book 2 of the exciting series, should that dark spoor of untutored prose ever infect Amazon.com.

Stay healthy, keep reading good books, and think of Global Watch every time you see Wolf Blitzer on TV.


Show, Don't Tell.

Global Watcher.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. Thanks for a wonderfully funny time this last year. Good luck in your current and future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete